Thursday, July 8, 2010

Help Rebuild Three Schools in Haiti

Recently a good friend of mine was able to go to Haiti to offer aid and support to that devastated country. I would love so much to be able to do that. I followed his blog religiously while he was there (http://thehaitiannation.blogspot.com/). Haiti is in dire need of virtually everything, and it was such a poor country lacking any type of infrastructure to begin with. There are a lot of ministries and agencies doing a great job with relief right now, but there is still so much that needs to be done.

I read Relevant Magazine religiously. I listen to the Relevant Podcast religiously. I listen to the Relevant Drop religiously. I listen to RelevantFM religiously. In short, I love all that the Relevant Media Group does. Right now they are leading an initiative to rebuild three schools in Haiti, and it will only cost $50,000 total to do so. That's only $10 per person if 5,000 people give, and Relevant Magazine has way more subscribers than that. I wanted to pass on the article below for you to consider. Just don't go to Blockbuster or Starbucks a couple of times and give to this opportunity instead. It will be a blessing to you and the people of Haiti.

RELEVANT Magazine - God. Life. Progressive Culture. - Help Rebuild Three Schools in Haiti














No comments:

Post a Comment