Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Have We Already Forgotten?

I blogged about the oil spill quite a bit in recent weeks, but I confess I have said very little about it in recent days. I have not thought or prayed about this horrible situation as I was not so long ago. The article below highlights that I am not alone. It contains humbling statistics concerning how quickly our short attention spans have moved away from this tragedy on to whatever else is the latest news (like the latest failed Bachelor relationship).

Are We Losing Interest in the Oil Spill? [STATS]



This isn't going away any time soon. How I wish that it were different. How I wish that I could make a difference. For now the best thing I know to do is to continue to raise awareness. Because I'm tired of seeing this:




No comments:

Post a Comment