Monday, June 28, 2010

Are You Backing Up Your Data?

I bought my first computer during my sophomore year in college. Upon graduating college, something horrible happened: my hard drive crashed. But that wasn't the worst part about it - I lost all of my data - everything I had ever written for school; music; original poetry and journals - you name it I lost it. Gone. Why? BECAUSE I DIDN"T BACK IT UP! Back then I don't know if there were any fancy programs to help get the data back, and if there were I didn't know anything about them. Fast forward to today, I back up everything, but I'm always looking for new and improved ways of doing this. I came across Redo Backup. Check out the link below and get this product. It's free. Upon doing so, please, back up your hard drive before you regret it. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Redo Backup is a fast, easy way to image your hard drive




No comments:

Post a Comment